Wellness at Work
We recognize that the health and well-being of our employees is critical to a high functioning and happy work force. We take a holistic view of each employee, and we recognize that he or she is trying to manage work – life balance. We offer wellness initiatives that:
- Encourage the habits of well-being
- Increase awareness of factors and resources contributing to health & happiness
- Inspire and empower individuals to manage their own health
- Support a sense of community
Our wellness programs aim to create a work environment that promotes the overall physical and mental well-being of employees and their family members, increase employees’ sense of community, and reduce stress while having fun.
Current Wellness Opportunities | 2017-2018 Discounted Offerings!
Check out these two great offerings at The Thoreau Club [google doc]
- Commit to Get Fit (120 Day Program to transform your life forever)
- Discounted Club Membership rates!
- Employee $59/month (Reg. $115)
- Employee plus spouse $99/month (Reg $185)
- Employee plus family $150/month (Reg $239)
Planned Wellness Opportunities
- Move Across America: December, 2017 through the end of February, 2018.
Additional wellness events & activities offered by the Minuteman-Nashoba Health Group.