Wellness at Work
We recognize that the health and well-being of our employees is critical to a high functioning and happy work force. We take a holistic view of each employee, and we recognize that he or she is trying to manage work – life balance. We offer wellness initiatives that:
- Encourage the habits of well-being
- Increase awareness of factors and resources contributing to health & happiness
- Inspire and empower individuals to manage their own health
- Support a sense of community
Our wellness programs aim to create a work environment that promotes the overall physical and mental well-being of employees and their family members, increase employees’ sense of community, and reduce stress while having fun.
Current Wellness Opportunities
- Bootcamp – MWF in the Recreation Department Gym, 120 Meriam Road, Concord, MA. Contact Beth Duddy at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Yoga – Thursday evenings in the Recreation Department Gym, 120 Meriam Road, Concord, MA. Contact Beth Duddy at email@example.com for details.
- 8 Weeks of Yoga in Concord – Starting on January 7th, 2016. Click here for more details.
Planned Wellness Opportunities
- Couch to 5K
Additional wellness events & activities offered by the Minuteman-Nashoba Health Group.