New Student Registration Information
New Student Registration
120 Meriam Road
Concord, MA 01742
To register your child, please call or email Erin Higgins to make an appointment:
Phone: 978-318-1500 ext. 8101
Students must be at least 5 years of age as of August 31 of the year in which they enter kindergarten.
Students must be at least 6 years of age as of August 31 of the year in which they enter 1st grade.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021 – BY APPOINTMENT
****KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATIONS CURRENTLY POSTPONED****
Documents required at time of registration:
- 2 Proof of Residency Documents (see below)
- Completed Registration Packet
- Original Birth Certificate
- Current Physical
- Immunization Certificate
- Official Transcript (please contact former school to acquire transcript)
- Copy of IEP/504 (if applicable)
Proof of Residency Documents required at time of registration: (1 from Section A and 1 from Section B)
- Current Lease
- Property Deed
- Most Recent Mortgage Payment
- Property Tax Bill (within last year)
- Valid MA Drivers license with current address (no sticker address changes)
- Payroll Stub
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Utility Bill – Electric, Gas, Water, Oil (Within last 60 days)
- Cable Bill (Within last 60 days)
- Cell Phone Bill (Within last 60 days)
Which elementary school will my child attend?
How do I apply for free and reduced meals?
School Calendar and School Start Time Information