New Student Registration Information
If your child currently attends CPS (including Concord Integrated Preschool) or CCHS, you do NOT need to register them.
Registration is for students who are new or returning to the District (after having left).
Students must be at least 5 years of age as of August 31 of the year in which they enter kindergarten.
For K-12 registration questions – please contact Erin Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Preschool registration questions – please contact Janet O’Shea at email@example.com
For technical help with your Aspen account – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need translation help when completing online registration – please contact Erin Higgins at email@example.com
Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year will open on January 1, 2023
New to the District?
- Click HERE to create an Aspen account by clicking the “Request an account” link under the Login ID field. If you get a message that your email address already exists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for account info. If you are using an iPad, you must be in Safari to create a new account. After verifying your account, you will be able to log into Aspen using your new account credentials. Your username will be your email address. Click on the “Initiate” button in the “Start a New Online Registration” widget to the right under announcements. Please have all of the required documents (see below) available when registering.
Already have a CPS/CCRSD Aspen account for your current student(s)?
- Please log onto your existing Aspen account and click on the “Initiate” button in the “Start a New Online Registration” widget to the right under announcements on your home page. Please have all of the required documents (see below) available when registering.
Documents required to register:
- 2 Proof of Residency Documents (see below)
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of IEP/504 (if applicable)
- Most recent report card or transcript (required prior to course selection for CCHS)
- Health Data Requirements: The Concord Public Schools and Concord Carlisle Regional School District, in compliance with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, require a copy of the most recent physical and immunization record. The physical exam should be within one year of entry to school and is needed before a student may begin. Students participating in intramural or interscholastic athletics must have a sports participation clearance written on their physical examination by their healthcare provider. Kindergarten students must also submit documentation of vision screening, including a stereopsis exam, and lead screening documentation. Please click here to view the required immunizations.
Please note: Once you submit a registration, you will not be able to edit or upload any additional documents to it.
Proof of Residency Documents required at time of registration: (1 from Section A and 1 from Section B)
- Current Lease
- Property Deed
- Most Recent Mortgage Payment
- Property Tax Bill (within last year)
- Valid MA Drivers license with current address (no sticker address changes)
- Payroll Stub with address
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Utility Bill – Electric, Gas, Water, Oil (Within last 60 days)
- Cable Bill (Within last 60 days)
- Cell Phone Bill (Within last 60 days)
Which elementary school will my child attend?