Community Use and Building Rental
Until further notice, please direct all facility use requests to email@example.com
Concord Public Schools and the Concord-Carlisle Regional School District indoor and outdoor facilities are available for community use when such use will not interfere with school programs, with local, state and federal laws, policies and ordinances, or with proper care and maintenance of school facilities and grounds.
Community Use Building Rental Instructions
- How to Register for Community Use
Before you can reserve space, you must register your organization. To register your organization:
- Go to Community Use Calendar. In the upper right corner, click on “Log in to Request Facility Use.”
- Click to Create an Account.
- Read and agree to abide by terms and conditions.
- Fill out contact information including name, email address, phone number, address and a password. All passwords must contain at least six characters and can be made up of any combination of letter, numbers, and/or symbols. Passwords are not required to include any capital letters and are not case sensitive.
- Click Save & Next.
- Provide organization information including name, and address.
- Click Save & Next.
- Submit Request.
Requests will go to the locations’ site administrator for approval and activation. You will receive an automated email confirmation once your request has been approved and activated.
- How to Submit a Rental Request
Once your organization has been approved, you may submit a rental request. These requests must be made at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Go to Community Use Calendar.
- In the upper right corner, click on “Log in to Request Facility Use.”
- Log in using the email address and password submitted as part of your registration.
- To check availability of the facility, use the filter buttons to choose a location and date(s).
- Click the Request Facility Use tab at the top of the page.
You have two choices:
- The Normal Schedule allows you to request from one to up to 20 events. All events should be in the same room(s) at one location at the same time over different days.
- The Recurring Schedule allows you to choose up to 100 events in the same room(s) at the same time over different days. These events are scheduled on a recurring basis (i.e. every Monday and Wednesday for a month or every Sunday for a year, etc.)
- Fill out the form which asks for the event title, description, school, room, date(s) and start and end times.
- Click Check Availability. A black X through your time and/or date indicates the facility is already booked. You will need to choose a different room or date or time.
- Provide organization information including name and contact.
- Request maintenance service including audio/visual, custodial, event break down, event set up, food service and technology.
- Provide event information including number of adults and children attending, extra chairs required and parking spaces required.
- List additional needs.
- Sign using your email address and confirm that you agree with the terms and conditions of facility usage.
- Submit your request.
- District Community Use Fee Schedule
- Programs may require licensing by the Concord Board of Health as Recreational Camps for children under State Regulations.
Programs may require licensing as recreational camps for children under state regulations, 105 CMR 430.000: Minimum Standards for Recreational Camps for Children.
According to these regulations, a program qualifies as a Sports Camp if it operates for two or more hours per day with a primary focus on one or more sports activities and meets the definition of a day or residential camp for children. A Day Camp means a program which: (1) operates on a site for more than two hours but less than 24 hours a day; (2) operates for at least five days during a two week period; and (3) meets the definition of a recreational camp for children.
If these sports programs operate for more than two hours a day and for at least five days in a two week period OR if they advertise themselves as a camp, they must be licensed as a recreational camp for children. Programs that operate for less than two hours a day and/or for less than five days in a two week period may be exempt from licensure.
When we become aware of these types of programs, we ask operators to provide information about their programs so we can make a determination whether the program should be licensed as a camp or can be issued an exemption letter.
Please contact the Concord Board of Health to determine your camp status.
Susan G. Rask, M.S., R.S., Public Health Director
Town of Concord, 141 Keyes Rd, Concord, MA 01742
FAX 978 318 3281
- How to Modify a Submitted Request
If you need to modify or cancel your submitted request, please call your building’s site administrator listed below:
Peabody Middle School
Sanborn Middle School
- Insurance Requirements for Facilities Use Requests
Use of Concord Public School facilities (Alcott, Thoreau, Willard, Peabody, Sanborn) by non-commercial entities requires liability insurance in the amount of $1 Million per occurrence/$3 Million aggregate, naming the Town of Concord as an additional insured on their policy. Entities must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance prior to use of the facility.
♦ Town of Concord, 120 Meriam Road, Concord, MA 01742
Use of Concord-Carlisle Regional School District facilities by non-commercial entities requires liability insurance in the amount of $1 Million per occurrence/$3 Million aggregate, naming CCRSD as an additional insured on their policy. Entities must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance prior to use of the facility.
♦ Concord-Carlisle Regional School District, 500 Walden St, Concord MA 01742
CCHS Upper Turf Field and Ripley Field/Gym Use
To reserve CCHS Upper Turf Fields 1 and 2 or Ripley Fields/Gym at 120 Meriam Road, Concord, call Concord Recreation at 978-287-1050.
For help, email Sheila Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.