Open Bids and Solicitations
The Director of Finance and Operations serves as the Concord-Carlisle Regional School District and the Concord Public Schools (“school system”) Chief Procurement Officer for purposes of creating fair and open competition through adherence to the state’s Uniform Procurement Act and other bidding statutes and regulations.
Firms obtaining bid documents from this site are responsible for contacting the school system to ensure that they have any addenda, which may have been issued. All bids must be submitted by the due date and time as stated in the bid documents. Bids arriving after the appointed date and time will be rejected. The school system does not accept bids electronically (via fax or email). New bids and solicitations will be added as they become available.
Currently, the school system has the following bids open:
- Ripley STEAM Lab Flooring Installation
- Ripley STEAM Lab Gutter and Soffitt Installation
- Ripley STEAM Lab HVAC
- CCRSD Campus Feasibilty Study Plan RFP
- Ripley STEAM Lab Electrical
- Willard Absorption Field Project
- CPS & CCRSD IFB School Bus Purchase
- CPS & CCRSD IFB School Bus Financing
- Ripley STEAM Lab Aluminum Storefront and Glazing
- CCRSD Athletic Field Drainage Modifications
The school system has no bid awards as of January 1, 2017.
Interested parties should contact:
Office of the Director for Finance and Operations
Jared Stanton, Director of Finance and Operations
120 Meriam Road, Concord, MA 01742