Community Use and Building Rental
Concord Public Schools and the Concord-Carlisle Regional School District indoor and outdoor facilities are available for community use when such use will not interfere with school programs, with local, state and federal laws, policies and ordinances, or with proper care and maintenance of school facilities and grounds. Community members seeking to use school facilities may be charged fees for that use according to the established fee schedules. Concord Public School and Concord-Carlisle Regional District have provided a number of links for reserving facilities as well as instructional documents for use of the reservation software.
Community Use Building Rental Instructions
Go to the Community Use Calendar which displays events that already have been scheduled. The calendar allows you to view events by location and/or date. NOTE: The calendar may not include all school events and activities; some facilities that appear to be available may already be booked.
- How to Register for Community Use
Before you can reserve space, you must register your organization. To register your organization:
- Go to Community Use Calendar. In the upper right corner, click on “Log in to Request Facility Use.”
- Click to Create an Account.
- Read and agree to abide by terms and conditions.
- Fill out contact information including name, email address, phone number, address and a password. All passwords must contain at least six characters and can be made up of any combination of letter, numbers, and/or symbols. Passwords are not required to include any capital letters and are not case sensitive.
- Click Save & Next.
- Provide organization information including name, and address.
- Click Save & Next.
- Submit Request.
Requests will go to the locations’ administration for approval. You will receive an email confirmation once your request has been approved and activated.
- How to Submit a Rental Request
Once your organization has been approved, you may submit a rental request. These requests must be made at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Go to Community Use Calendar.
- In the upper right corner, click on “Log in to Request Facility Use.”
- Log in using the email address and password submitted as part of your registration.
- To check availability of the facility, use the filter buttons to choose a location and date(s).
- Click the Request Facility Use tab at the top of the page.
You have two choices:
- The Normal Schedule allows you to request from one to up to 20 events. All events should be in the same room(s) at one location at the same time over different days.
- The Recurring Schedule allows you to choose up to 100 events in the same room(s) at the same time over different days. These events are scheduled on a recurring basis (i.e. every Monday and Wednesday for a month or every Sunday for a year, etc.)
- Fill out the form which asks for the event title, description, school, room, date(s) and start and end times.
- Click Check Availability. A black X through your time and/or date indicates the facility is already booked. You will need to choose a different room or date or time.
- Provide organization information including name and contact.
- Request maintenance service including audio/visual, custodial, event break down, event set up, food service and technology.
- Provide event information including number of adults and children attending, extra chairs required and parking spaces required.
- List additional needs.
- Sign using your email address and confirm that you agree with the terms and conditions of facility usage.
- Submit your request.
- District Community Use Fee Schedule
- Programs may require licensing by the Concord Board of Health as Recreational Camps for children under State Regulations.
Programs may require licensing as recreational camps for children under state regulations, 105 CMR 430.000: Minimum Standards for Recreational Camps for Children.
According to regulations, a program qualifies as a Sports Camp if it operates for two or more hours per day with a primary focus on one or more sports activities and meets the definition of a Day or Residential Camp for children.
A Day Camp means a program which:
♦ Operates on a site for more than two hours but less than 24 hours a day;
♦ Operates for at least five days during a two week period; and
♦ Meets the definition of a Recreational Camp for children. In addition, any program that advertises itself as a camp is considered to meet the definition of camp under these regulations.
We ask operators to provide information about their programs so we can make a determination whether the program should be licensed as a camp or can be issued an exemption letter.
Please contact the Concord Board of Health to determine your camp status.
Susan G. Rask, M.S., R.S., Public Health Director
Town of Concord, 141 Keyes Rd, Concord, MA 01742
FAX 978 318 3281
- How to use the Community Use Calendar Filter
- Make the appropriate selections in the Filter section. You must select at least one location or Organization Wide (use this for all locations). There is a limit of 2000 events per month to be displayed on the calendar. If you exceed this limit, it will not work and you may need to trim down your filter selection.
- Whenever you make a filter selection, click the “Refresh” button to apply the selected filter(s).
- You can filter on:
- Start Time
- Event Status
- Use the Legend table to identify the various icons used in the calendar dates.
- How to Modify a Submitted Request
If you need to modify or cancel your submitted request, please call your building’s site administrator listed below:
Peabody Middle School
Sanborn Middle School
- Insurance Requirements for Facilities Use Requests
Use of Concord Public School and Concord-Carlisle Regional School District facilities by non-commercial entities requires liability insurance in the amount of $1 Million per occurrence/$3 Million aggregate, naming the Town of Concord or Concord-Carlisle Regional School District as an additional insured on their policy.
Entities must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance from their insurance company prior to use of the facility.
Please mail your Certificate of Liability Insurance to:
Concord Public School/Concord-Carlisle Regional School District
120 Meriam Road
Concord, MA 01742
Attention: Business Office
To reserve space at:
Concord Elementary Schools, Middle Schools and Concord-Carlisle High School
- Conference Rooms
- Ripley Fields/Gym
- To reserve Ripley Fields or Ripley Gym at 120 Meriam Road, Concord MA, contact Concord Recreation at 978-369-6460.
For help, email us at email@example.com or call Linda Lagace at 978-202-1158