Chocolate This Friday!
June 9, 2020
The CCHS Friday afternoon cooking series has been a big success.
Join us for our last Q5 Fun Friday!!! This Friday (June 12th) we will explore many aspects (and tastes) of Chocolate!!
Ms. Sandy Haupt will be teaching you about the gift for the gods. A seed so precious it was used as currency. For thousands of years, humans have been fascinated with the delicious phenomenon that we call “chocolate”. Explore the products and the culture of chocolate from bean to bar through the lenses of science, history, literature, and social and environmental values. We will do “guided tasting” and learn about chocolate resources in the local area.
If you’re interested, here’s what you need to do:
- Obtain the ingredients needed on thislist by Friday, June 12th
- Join us Friday, June 12th at 4:00 pm (duration: about 45 minutes) ready to taste & learn!
- Use this Zoom link to join the webinar:
- Webinar ID: 936 7367 6746 Password: 299465
If you missed any of the past Fun Fridays, here are the instructions & recordings of the activities:
- Making Calzone – By Ms. Adrienne Dunne. Her ingredient list and instructions can be found here.
- Foundations of Cooking – by Mrs. Lina Smith. Her ingredient list and instructions can be found here.
- Cooking Risotto – by Jeremy Pietropaolo (you may want to skip the first recording where we are setting up and go right to the cooking video). His ingredient list and instructions can be found here.